If you love adventures, getting lost, being surrounded by nature, challenging yourself and enjoying every living moment; Hinchinbrook is the place for you!
You are less than an hour away from some of Australia’s most iconic adventures. Discover mountains and mighty waterfalls, island paradises and prehistoric landscapes, marine wonderlands and a sport-fishing mecca.
Some of the must things to do:
- Hike the Thorsborne Trail
- Fish the calm scenic waters of the Hinchinbrook Channel
- Ride the bike tracks full of tight corners and fast downhills at Broadwater State Forrest
- Catch a crab like a local at Taylors Beach
- See Hinchinbrook from the air with a scenic helicopter flight