Hinchinbrook is entwined with quiet villages scattered across the landscape, broken up by cane filled flood plains. You’ll find something for the whole family to enjoy; shop like a local, explore the town center by foot and discover art, culture and food or venture further afield to historic townships and rich farming land.
The must do experiences:
- Drive by one of the largest sugar mills in the Southern Hemisphere
- Shop until you drop in the town centre of Hinchinbrook
- Enjoy a pub feed at one of the local pubs
- Indulge in a delicious bowl of homemade Italian Ravioli
- Enjoy a seafood picnic by the beach