An opportunity for local businesses to connect with agencies from all levels of government
In partnership with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training, Hinchinbrook Shire Council is hosting a Business Connect Thursday 21 October 2021.
The Forum is an opportunity for local businesses to connect with agencies from all levels of government and gain advice on how to take advantage of current funding and support services available.
The following organisations have confirmed their attendance and will be presenting also:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Business Station/Digital Solutions
- State Development
- National Recovery and Resilience Agency
- NBN Co
- Regional Development Australia
- Smart Precinct North QLD
- Townsville Enterprise Ltd
- Trade and Investment QLD