Hinchinbrook Way - Business Workshop: Facebook Masterclass
Now is the perfect opportunity to refine your social media skills, kicking off with a Facebook Masterclass organised by Hinchinbrook Shire Council and presented by Nikki Cooney from Socialeyes Media.
This Facebook Masterclass will give you a much clearer understanding of how to use Facebook for marketing your business. It’ll give you the direction, tools and confidence to help you become more focused and effective.
Nikki Cooney is the founder of Socialeyes Media, a Tropical North Queensland based social media marketing agency. She shares her social media expertise with businesses through one-on-one coaching, group workshops and manages social media accounts for a number of businesses and events.
Nikki was the ASBAS (Australia Small Business Advisory Services) Social Media Expert in partnership with Tourism Tropical North Queensland, for 3.5 years, now also working with Chamber of Commerces and Councils helping hundreds of businesses around the region.
Nikki will help you think strategically about your social media so you can be successful in the long run and give you practical tips for solid gains.
The Facebook Masterclass Curriculum will include:
- The Facebook Algorithm - There is SO much more than meets the eye that you MUST know!
- Optimising your page
- How to navigate & interact as your page - Because we all know this is darn confusing!
- Scheduling posts
- Tagging pages – Who, what, when, where and why!
- To hashtag or not to hashtag
- Utilising insights - Finding out who your audience is, where they are and what they like to see most.
- The truth about Facebook competitions - Yep there are rules and consequences for not playing by them.
- Facebook etiquette
Attendees will need to bring For the Facebook Masterclass:
- Laptop is optional – not all things will be able to be accessed on your phone.
- If you have a Facebook account and are bringing a laptop or phone, ensure you are logged into Facebook.
- Notepad and pen.